热搜: 菜璋
查看: 1903|回复: 11

[轉載] 鼓吹埃博拉病毒杀戮世界人口90%演讲纪实报道

[复制链接]
张麻 发表于 2016-2-15 16:08:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 张麻 于 2016-2-15 16:13 编辑

鼓吹埃博拉病毒杀戮世界人口90%演讲纪实报道         (2016-02-02 09:03:53)转载

标签: 德州大学 德州科学院 人类中心主义 美国联邦调查局 fbi分类: 批判转基因技术

良知记者佛列斯特·米姆斯在《公民科学家》刊物上公开揭露:德州大学科学家皮昂卡博士,2006年在德州科学院第109届会议上,公开演讲鼓吹可以用空气漂浮传播的埃博拉病毒杀戮灭绝世界人口90%,宣扬“禽流感,也是好家伙”,叫嚣“我们需要绝育地球上所有的人(精英除外)”,受到数百大学学者热烈欢迎,并因此获德州科学院授予《德州2006年度著名科学家》称号!

对此事件,维基百读确认:【米姆斯在“发现学院”的同事威廉·德姆拜斯基告知国土安全部皮昂卡的演讲可能故意煽动生物恐怖主义。这导致联邦调查局(FBI)在Austin对皮昂卡进行了询问。皮昂卡声称米姆斯对他的演讲断章取义。组办这次讲演的德州科学院发布了一个声明,断言“皮昂卡博士的许多说法被严重误解和煽情。”

然而,在场亲自听了皮昂卡讲演的德州科学院凯尼斯·萨米博士,写了一封信对米姆揭露的情况予以确认,说“皮昂卡博士选择在其主题演讲中传达一个煽动性的讯息,因此得到德州科学院成员的批评毫不奇怪。佛列斯特·米姆斯并没有对皮昂卡的讲演歪曲任何内容。】

良知记者米姆斯评论:“我们生活在一个危险的时代:许多国家的国家安全处于风险中。科学已经成为受到高度关注的一系列不当行为和欺诈案件。我们现在必须担心某位崇拜皮昂卡的大学生,有一天成为一位职业生物学家或者医生,他可能接触到最为致死性的病毒株与病菌株,这时可能发生什么?”

美国牧师比尔·洛克伍德评论:“对于那些可能想知道我们的社会如何似乎很快变成了一个不道德的泥潭,我们应当看什么样的人在训练我们青年一代的思想,像皮昂卡博士这样的。太不可思议,清醒推荐的东西远比希特勒更坏,然而其学术地位竟然在德克萨斯大学获得支持。”

Meeting Doctor Doom
会见末日博士
Forrest M. Mims III Published by Citizen Scientist 2006-04-03
记者佛列斯特·M·米姆斯,《公民科学家》刊物发表,2006-04-03

Wikipedia: Texas Academy of Science speech - Pianka
维基百科英文版:德州科学院讲演 - 皮昂卡

Pianka's acceptance speech[12] for the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist Award from the Texas Academy of Science[13] resulted in a controversy in the popular press when Forrest Mims, vice-chair of the Academy's section on environmental science, claimed in the Society for Amateur Scientists e-journal The Citizen Scientist that Pianka had "endorsed the elimination of 95 percent of the human population" through a disease such as an airborne strain of the Ebola virus.
皮昂卡接受德州科学院《2006年度著名德州科学家奖》演讲在在大众媒体引起了争论 -- 佛列斯特·米姆,德州科学院环境科学部副主席,在“业余科学家协会”的刊物《公民科学家》上发表文章,称皮昂卡主张通过埃博拉病毒一种空气漂浮传播毒株“支持清除世界人口的95%”。

Mims claimed that Pianka said the Earth would not survive unless its population was reduced by 95% suggesting that the planet would be "better off" if the human population were reduced and that a mutant strain of Ebola would be the most efficient means.
米姆斯声称,皮昂卡说,除非世界人口减少95%地球将无法生存;如果人类世界人口减少,我们的星球将“更好”;埃博拉病毒的一种突变毒株将是最有效的手段。

Mims' affiliate at the Discovery Institute, William Dembski, then informed the Department of Homeland Security that Pianka's speech may have been intended to foment bioterrorism.[14] This resulted in the Federal Bureau of Investigation interviewing Pianka in Austin.[15]
米姆斯在“发现学院”的同事威廉·德姆拜斯基告知国土安全部皮昂卡的演讲可能故意煽动生物恐怖主义。[14]这导致联邦调查局(FBI)在Austin对皮昂卡进行了询问。[15]

Pianka has stated that Mims took his statements out of context and that he was simply describing what would happen from biological principles alone if present human population trends continue, and that he was not in any way advocating for it to happen.
皮昂卡声称米姆斯对他的演讲断章取义,说自己是在描述仅从生物学原则描述在目前世界人口趋势继续情况下将发生什么情况,而不是以任何方式支持它发生。

The Texas Academy, which hosted the speech, released a statement asserting that "Many of Dr. Pianka's statements have been severely misconstrued and sensationalized."[16]
组办这次讲演的德州科学院发布了一个声明,断言“皮昂卡博士的许多说法被严重误解和煽情。”[16]

However, Dr. Kenneth Summy,[17] an Academy member who observed the speech, wrote a letter[18] of support for Mims' account, saying "Dr. Pianka chose to deliver an inflammatory message in his keynote address, so he should not be surprised to be the recipient of a lot of criticism from TAS membership. Forrest Mims did not misrepresent anything regarding the presentation."
然而,凯尼斯·萨米博士,[17]在场亲自听了皮昂卡讲演的德州科学院的一位成员,写了一封信[18]对米姆揭露的情况予以确认,说“皮昂卡博士选择在其主题演讲中传达一个煽动性的讯息,因此得到德州科学院成员的批评毫不奇怪。佛列斯特·米姆斯并没有对皮昂卡的讲演歪曲任何内容。
信息来源:维基百科英文版:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Pianka

For those who may wonder how it is that our society seems to be turning quickly into an immoral quagmire, we may look to those who are training the minds of our youth, such as Dr. Doom Pianka. It is more than incredible that someone who soberly recommends something far worse than Hitler even imagined is supported in his academic chair at the University of Texas.
对于那些可能想知道我们的社会如何似乎很快变成了一个不道德的泥潭,我们应当看什么样的人在训练我们青年一代的思想,像皮昂卡博士这样的。太不可思议,清醒推荐的东西远比希特勒更坏,然而其学术地位竟然在德克萨斯大学获得支持。
-- Bill Lockwood, preacher at the Iowa Park Church, 2010-01-25
-- 比尔·洛克伍德,爱荷华公园教堂牧师,2010-01-25

There is always something special about science meetings.
科学会议总有些特别的事。

The 109th meeting of the Texas Academy of Science at Lamar University in Beaumont on 3-5 March 2006 was especially exciting for me, because a student and his professor presented the results of a DNA study I suggested to them last year.
2006年3月3日至5日在德州Beaumont 市Lamar大学举行的德州科学院第109届会议,特别令我激动,因为一位学生及其教授提交了我去年提议他们进行的一项DNA研究的结果。

How fulfilling to see the baldcypress ( Taxodium distichum ) leaves we collected last summer and my tree ring photographs transformed into a first class scientific presentation that's nearly ready to submit to a scientific journal (Brian Iken and Dr. Deanna McCullough, "Bald Cypress of the Texas Hill Country: Taxonomically Unique?" 109th Meeting of the Texas Academy of Science Program and Abstracts, Poster P59, p. 84, 2006).
我非常高兴见到我们去年夏天收集的落羽杉(Taxodium distichum)叶子与我的树圈照片转化为近乎提交科学杂志的一流科学介绍(Brian Iken, Dr. Deanna McCullough, “德克萨斯山县的落羽杉:品种独特》”,德州科学院第109届会议文摘,展板P59, p. 84, 2006)。

But there was a gravely disturbing side to that otherwise scientifically significant meeting, for I watched in amazement as a few hundred members of the Texas Academy of Science rose to their feet and gave a standing ovation to a speech that enthusiastically advocated the elimination of 90 percent of Earth's population by airborne Ebola. The speech was given by Dr. Eric R. Pianka (Fig. 1), the University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert who the Academy named the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist.
但是,除了科学意义的方面,这次会议还有严重令人不安的一面,
我惊奇的观看一位讲演者鼓吹用一种可以在空气中漂浮传播的埃博拉病毒杀戮灭绝世界人口90%后受到热烈欢迎的场面。这位演讲者为埃里克·R·皮昂科博士(图1),德州大学的一位进化生态学家与蜥蜴专家,演讲后被德州科学院授予《2006年度著名德州科学家》称号。

Something curious occurred a minute before Pianka began speaking. An official of the Academy approached a video camera operator at the front of the auditorium and engaged him in animated conversation. The camera operator did not look pleased as he pointed the lens of the big camera to the ceiling and slowly walked away.
皮昂卡博士开始发言前几分钟发生了某种奇怪的事。德州科学院一位官员走到礼堂前边电视摄影师旁,与他进行可见听不到的谈话。电视摄影师显然看起来不高兴,将电视摄影机镜头朝向房顶后缓慢走开。

This curious incident came to mind a few minutes later when Professor Pianka began his speech by explaining that the general public is not yet ready to hear what he was about to tell us. Because of many years of experience as a writer and editor, Pianka's strange introduction and the TV camera incident raised a red flag in my mind. Suddenly I forgot that I was a member of the Texas Academy of Science and chairman of its Environmental Science Section. Instead, I grabbed a notepad so I could take on the role of science reporter.
“几分钟后,皮昂卡博士发言首先说明公众可能对他要告诉大家的事还没有思想准备时,我立即回想起刚才奇怪的事。多年写作与编辑工作的经验,皮昂卡令人奇怪的开场白与电视摄影师奇怪的举动,令我警觉。我突然忘记我是德州科学院的一员及其环境科学部主席。我立即抓住我的记事本,履行一位科学记者的工作。

One of Pianka's earliest points was a condemnation of anthropocentrism, or the idea that humankind occupies a privileged position in the Universe. He told a story about how a neighbor asked him what good the lizards are that he studies. He answered, "What good are you?"
皮昂卡博士的演讲的重点之一是谴责人类在自然界中占有特殊地位的人类中心主义。他讲了一个故事,一位邻居问他,他研究的蜥蜴有什么好的地方。他回答,“你有什么好的地方?”

Pianka hammered his point home by exclaiming, "We're no better than bacteria!"
他大声强调他的意思,“我们不比细菌更好!”

Pianka then began laying out his concerns about how human overpopulation is ruining the Earth. He presented a doomsday scenario in which he claimed that the sharp increase in human population since the beginning of the industrial age is devastating the planet. He warned that quick steps must be taken to restore the planet before it's too late.
皮昂科随后表达他对于人类过量人口如何正在摧毁我们星球的担心。他提出了一个世界末日的场景,声称工业化爆炸式发展以来世界人口剧增正在摧毁我们的星球。他警告必须在太迟以前采取紧急的步骤。

Saving the Earth with Ebola
用埃博拉病毒挽救地球

Professor Pianka said the Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic measures. Then, and without presenting any data to justify this number, he asserted that the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the population to 10 percent of the present number.
皮昂科教授说,对于我们所了解的地球,如果不采取极端的措施将无法生存。然后,他断言,拯救地球的唯一可行解决方案是将世界人口减少到目前数量的10%,但是没有提供任何资料来佐证这个数字。

He then showed solutions for reducing the world's population in the form of a slide depicting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. War and famine would not do, he explained. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved.
他然后用一个描述天启四骑士的幻灯表明减少世界人口的解决方案。战争与饥荒做不到,他解释。疾病则提供最为有效最迅速杀死数十亿解决人口危机必须尽快死亡的人。

Pianka then displayed a slide showing rows of human skulls, one of which had red lights flashing from its eye sockets.
皮昂卡接着放映了显示一排排头骨的幻灯,其中一个眼窝中闪烁红灯。

AIDS is not an efficient killer, he explained, because it is too slow.
艾滋病不是一个有效的杀戮方案,他解释,因为它太慢。

His favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola ( Ebola Reston ), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years.
他最为喜爱清除世界人口90%的候选方案是空气漂浮传播埃博拉病毒(Ebola Reston毒株),因为这种埃博拉毒株高度致命性,而且能在几天之内杀死受害者而不用数年。

However, Professor Pianka did not mention that Ebola victims die a slow and torturous death as the virus initiates a cascade of biological calamities inside the victim that eventually liquefy the internal organs.
然而皮昂卡博士没有提到埃博拉病毒受害者的死亡缓慢而痛苦,随着埃博拉病毒在受害者体内启动一连串生物灾难,最终溶解他们的内部器官。

After praising the Ebola virus for its efficiency at killing, Pianka paused, leaned over the lectern, looked at us and carefully said, "We've got airborne 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that."
赞扬埃博拉病毒杀戮时的有效性后,皮昂卡博士停顿了一下,将身子伸过讲台,看着听众仔细说,“我们已经有空气中漂浮传播的在人类中有造成90%死亡率埃博拉病毒。杀戮人口。想一想吧。”

With his slide of human skulls towering on the screen behind him, Professor Pianka was deadly serious. The audience that had been applauding some of his statements now sat silent.
他后边屏幕上幻灯中巨大的人类头骨注视着听众,皮昂卡教授的深情极其严肃。曾经对他某些声明鼓过掌的听众,此时沉默无语。

After a dramatic pause, Pianka returned to politics and environmentalism. But he revisited his call for mass death when he reflected on the oil situation.
突然停顿一下后,皮昂卡返回谈政治与环境主义。但是,一旦谈到石油的状况,他又开始其大规模死亡的呼吁。

"And the fossil fuels are running out," he said, "so I think we may have to cut back to two billion, which would be about one-third as many people." So the oil crisis alone may require eliminating two-third's of the world's population.
“而且化石燃料正在耗竭,”他说,“所以我想我们可能必须减少到20亿人,相当于世界目前人口的三分之一。”所以,以他的看法,石油危机一项,可能要求清除世界目前人口的三分之二。

How soon must the mass dying begin if Earth is to be saved? Apparently fairly soon, for Pianka suggested he might be around when the killer disease goes to work. He was born in 1939, and his lengthy obituary appears on his web site.
要挽救地球应当从什么时候开始这样的大规模死亡?显然很快,因为皮昂卡提议这种杀人疾病开始工作时他可能还活着。他生于1939年,而且他自己的长篇讣告显示在他的网站上。

When Pianka finished his remarks, the audience applauded. It wasn't merely a smattering of polite clapping that audiences diplomatically reserve for poor or boring speakers. It was a loud, vigorous and enthusiastic applause.
皮昂卡结束他的看法后,听众鼓掌。这不是听众对贫乏或无聊演讲者保留的稀稀拉拉礼貌鼓掌。是巨声、活力和热烈的掌声。

Questions for Dr. Doom
对“世界末日”博士提出的问题

Then came the question and answer session, in which Professor Pianka stated that other diseases are also efficient killers.
这时进入问答阶段,皮昂卡声称其他一些疾病也是有效的杀戮方式。

The audience laughed when he said, "You know, the bird flu's good, too." They laughed again when he proposed, with a discernable note of glee in his voice that, "We need to sterilize everybody on the Earth."
“你们知道,禽流感,也是好家伙”,听众笑了。带着明显的喜悦提议“我们需要绝育地球上所有的人”时,听众又笑了。

After noting that the audience did not represent the general population, a questioner asked, "What kind of reception have you received as you have presented these ideas to other audiences that are not representative of us?"
他说明在场听众不代表“一般人口”后,提问者问,“你向不代表我们这样人的其他听众提出这些看法时,得到什么样的对待?”

Pianka replied, "I speak to the converted!"
皮昂卡回答,“我只与已转化的人谈!”

Pianka responded to more questions by condemning politicians in general and Al Gore by name, because they do not address the population problem and "...because they deceive the public in every way they can to stay in power."
通过谴责一般的政客皮昂卡回复了更多的问题,还点戈尔(前副总统)的名,因为他们没有应对人口问题,“...因为他们为了保持其权力不惜以任何方式欺骗公众。”

He spoke glowingly of the police state in China that enforces their one-child policy. He said, "Smarter people have fewer kids." He said those who don't have a conscience about the Earth will inherit the Earth, "...because those who care make fewer babies and those that didn't care made more babies." He said we will evolve as uncaring people, and "I think IQs are falling for the same reason, too."
他热心赞扬中国强制实施一个孩子的计划生育政策。他说,“聪明的人生较少的孩子。”他说,那些对对地球没有良心的人将继承地球,“... 因为那些关心的人生产更少的孩子,而那些不关心的人生产更多的孩子。”他说,我们将进化为不关心的人,而且“我认为人类的智商由于同样的原因也正在下降。”

With this, the questioning was over. Immediately almost every scientist, professor and college student present stood to their feet and vigorously applauded the man who had enthusiastically endorsed the elimination of 90 percent of the human population. Some even cheered.
说了这句话后,问答结束。全场大约每位科学家、教授与学院学生立即站起来,对热情鼓吹清除世界人口90%的皮昂卡热烈鼓掌。某些人甚至欢呼。

Dozens then mobbed the professor at the lectern to extend greetings and ask questions. It was necessary to wait a while before I could get close enough to take some photographs (Fig. 1).
几十个人围住讲台旁的皮昂卡教授,向他表示祝贺、提出问题。我不得不等了一会儿才可能接近到能够拍几张照片的位置。

I was assigned to judge a paper in a grad student competition after the speech. On the way, three professors dismissed Pianka as a crank. While waiting to enter the competition room, a group of a dozen Lamar University students expressed outrage over the Pianka speech.
我被安排在讲演后对一项毕业生竞赛的论文进行评判。去的路上,听到三位教授否定皮昂卡,说他是个怪人。等待进入毕业生竞赛厅时,十几位Lamar大学的大学生对皮昂卡的演讲表示愤怒。

Yet five hours later, the distinguished leaders of the Texas Academy of Science presented Pianka with a plaque in recognition of his being named 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist. When the banquet hall filled with more than 400 people responded with enthusiastic applause, I walked out in protest.
然而,五个小时后,德州科学院杰出的领导人向皮昂卡博士赠送一个奖牌,授予他《2006年度杰出德州科学家》称号。挤满400多位人士的宴会厅回应热烈的鼓掌时,我则走出去以示抗议。

Corresponding with Dr. Doom
与“世界末日”博士之间的通讯

Recently I exchanged a number of e-mails with Pianka. I pointed out to him that one might infer his death wish was really aimed at Africans, for Ebola is found only in Central Africa. He replied that Ebola does not discriminate, kills everyone and could spread to Europe and the Americas by a single infected airplane passenger.
我最近与皮昂卡交流了几次邮件。我向他指出,有人可能将他杀人的愿望认为实际针对非洲人,因为埃博拉仅在中非发现。他回答埃博拉不会歧视不同的人,它杀死任何人,而且可能通过飞机旅客中仅一位感染者传播给欧洲人和美国人。

In his last e-mail, Pianka wrote that I completely fail to understand his arguments. So I did a check and found verification of my interpretation of his remarks on his own web site.
他最后的邮件中,皮昂卡说我完全没有能够理解他的观点。所以我进行了核对,在他自己的网站上发现了验证我的理解的内容。

In a student evaluation of a 2004 course he taught, one of Professor Pianka's students wrote, "Though I agree that convervation [sic] biology is of utmost importance to the world, I do not think that preaching that 90% of the human population should die of ebola [sic] is the most effective means of encouraging conservation awareness."
在他2004年教授课程的学生评价中,皮昂卡教授的一位学生写道,“尽管我同意保护生物学对世界具有最大重要性,我不认为说教‘90%的人口应死于埃博拉病毒’是鼓励环境保护意识最有效的方式。”

Yet the majority of his student reviews were favorable, with one even saying, " I worship Dr. Pianka."
然而他大多数学生的评论是肯定性的,有一位学生甚至说,“我崇拜Pianka博士。”

The 45-minute lecture before the Texas Academy of Science converted a university biology senior into a Pianka disciple, who then published a blog that seriously supports Pianka's mass death wish.
德州科学院面前的这个45分钟讲演将一位大学生物高班学生转化为一位皮昂卡弟子,这位学生后来发布了一篇博文认真支持皮昂卡大规模死亡愿望。

Dangerous Times
危险的时代

Let me now remove my reporter's hat for a moment and tell you what I think. We live in dangerous times. The national security of many countries is at risk. Science has become tainted by highly publicized cases of misconduct and fraud.
现在,让我摘下我的记者头衔,告诉你们我怎么想。我们生活在一个危险的时代。许多国家的国家安全处于风险中。科学已经成为受到高度关注的一系列不当行为和欺诈案件。

Must now we worry that a Pianka-worshipping former student might someday become a professional biologist or physician with access to the most deadly strains of viruses and bacteria?
我们现在必须担心某位崇拜皮昂卡的大学生,有一天成为一位职业生物学家或者医生,他可能接触到最为致死性的病毒株与病菌株,这时可能发生什么?

I believe that airborne Ebola is unlikely to threaten the world outside of Central Africa. But scientists have regenerated the 1918 Spanish flu virus that killed 50 million people. There is concern that small pox might someday return. And what other terrible plagues are waiting out there in the natural world to cross the species barrier and to which scientists will one day have access?
我相信空气漂浮传播的埃博拉不大可能威胁中非外边的世界。但是,科学家已经再生了曾经杀死5000万人的1918年西班牙流感病毒。人们还担心天花有一天可能再回来。自然界中还有什么其他可怕的瘟疫等待跨越物种屏障,某一天哪些科学家可能接触它们?

Meanwhile, I still can't get out of my mind the pleasant spring day in Texas when a few hundred scientists of the Texas Academy of Science gave a standing ovation for a speaker who they heard advocate for the slow and torturous death of over five billion human beings.
与此同时,我仍然无法无法忘怀脑海中的记忆,在德州令人享受春天的一天,德州科学院数百位科学家,听取演讲者鼓吹对50亿人实施缓慢而惨痛的死亡,对他起立鼓掌。

参考资料:

2006年公开鼓吹用埃博拉病毒杀灭90%人类美国科学家获奖

美国国防部、美国疾控中心、索罗斯基金会、比尔与梅兰达基金会皆与西非埃博拉爆发关联:更多令人深思证据

美国防部对西非埃博拉暴发负责:利比里亚科学家挺身揭露
被私有化的埃博拉疫情幕后;盖茨是世界卫生组织老板
美国疫苗信息中心:在美国会发生埃博拉疫情吗?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 张麻 发表于 2016-2-15 16:15:19 | 显示全部楼层
要屠杀全人类,精英除外,还得到了大奖,想想,这是一种怎样的恐怖与疯狂?想想,全人类的最大的敌人是哪些人?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

环保志愿 发表于 2016-2-15 23:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
埃博拉病毒也是美国的细菌武器?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

环保志愿 发表于 2016-2-15 23:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
非典的事,中国还没找美国算账呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 张麻 发表于 2016-2-18 14:30:25 | 显示全部楼层
环保志愿 发表于 2016-2-15 23:22
埃博拉病毒也是美国的细菌武器?

你以为不是?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 张麻 发表于 2016-2-18 14:30:44 | 显示全部楼层
环保志愿 发表于 2016-2-15 23:23
非典的事,中国还没找美国算账呢

嗨。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

清泉石 发表于 2016-2-19 10:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
环保志愿 发表于 2016-2-15 23:22
埃博拉病毒也是美国的细菌武器?

埃博拉病毒也是美国制造的病毒
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 张麻 发表于 2016-3-4 15:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
清泉石 发表于 2016-2-19 10:08
埃博拉病毒也是美国制造的病毒

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

映雪 发表于 2016-3-8 02:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
警惕美国转基因食品伤害我中华民族的优秀基因,美国佬坏透了,什么坏事都敢做
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

风在手 发表于 2016-5-6 14:06:53 | 显示全部楼层
映雪 发表于 2016-3-8 02:44
警惕美国转基因食品伤害我中华民族的优秀基因,美国佬坏透了,什么坏事都敢做

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

海风依然 发表于 2016-5-12 17:41:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

海风依然 发表于 2016-5-12 17:43:02 | 显示全部楼层
转基因是人类的克星!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|中国琉球网 ( 闽ICP备13003013号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 10:11 , Processed in 0.549739 second(s), 6 queries , File On.